Friday 15 December 2017

Life

I have been absent for quite a while, sorry about that! Life has been ticking along and lots of positive things have happened. I have also had moments of crippling anxiety and total despair, those moments have been suffocating and agonising.  I somehow made it through them even though at the time t felt like I never would. There is always hope, you just need to cling on to it. I am thinking of trying medication again to see if it helps with my extreme mood swings and paralysing anxiety. I am hoping the 2018 will be the year I finally get ahold of my mental health and feel some level of 'normality'. I also hope I will finally feel able to deal with situations in a more rational and reasonable frame of mind. Anyway, just thought I would check in, I hope everyone have a lovely Christmas and a happy and healthy 2018! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment